Nebula X8 Braid HTO
Woven from eight strands of Japanese UHMWPE fibre our Nebula X8 is an ultra-soft, supple but incredibly strong and durable line. Designed specifically for the needs of the modern angler who demands maximum durability and high performance. Nebula X8 is tightly woven to produce a low diameter, round profile braid that sits well on both spinning and baitcasting reels without digging into itself. Combining this with its slick, soft and smooth nature creates a high-performance casting line that is perfect for fishing with hard lures, soft plastics, jig heads and jigs, giving the angler maximum sensitivity and immediate feedback. A UV protection layer adds resistance to the damaging effects of the sun on braided lines, ensuring that the braid lasts longer, saving the angler money in regular line replacement.
- Eight Strand 100% UHMWPE from Japan.
- Ultra-soft and supple braid that is incredibly strong and durable.
- Tightly woven for higher breaking strain to diameter, better line profile and casting.
- Maximum sensitivity and immediate feedback.
- UV protection for a longer lasting line.
- Designed for modern lure anglers, perfect for fishing with hard lures, soft plastics, jig heads and jigs.
- spool 150m