Big rig box bits TRONIXPRO
Designed for the serious rig maker! This box isn’t just one box, it is seven. The main box is divided into two, with one half containing six separate compartment boxes and the other half with 12 Tronixpro Rig Winders. The smaller compartment boxes are ideal for storing swivels, beads, rubber stops, etc. Each box is different with compartments ranging from single to six for storing all manner of rig making components. When all the rig winders have been used up, the second side becomes an ideal place to store rig making tools such as pliers, scissors and even small spools of snood line…or, you could just fill it with more winders! A cracking box for the dedicated rig making angler, and a good general-purpose box for keeping your tackle in or as an “away” box, so you can store all your bits and pieces in a handy package when travelling.
- Designed to store a large amount of terminal tackle in an organised, compact way
- Ideal for the serious rig maker, with separate, internal compartment boxes for storing smaller items
- Split in two, with one half for the component boxes and the other to store rig winders, tools and other rig making bits
- Comes complete with 12 Tronixpro Rig Winders to get the angler started
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 11 CM