A two ended tool that is designed to remove hooks from deep hooked fish. Made from tough, durable plastic that won’t bend when applying force, the disgorger features two looped ends with openings to slot line and hooks through. Simply slide the line through the loop, run the disgorger down to the hook, with a sharp push, the hook will dislodge from the fish. A quick an easy method to remove hooks. The two ends of the disgorger are different sized open loops to cater for different sizes of hooks. It comes in both a large and a medium size. The medium is ideal for flatties, whiting and smaller species, the large will remove bigger hooks from fish like bass and cod.
- Two ended tool with different sized loops for different sized hooks made from tough plastic.
- A simple, easy and effective method for removing hooks with minimal fuss and damage to the fish.
- By being double ended, it reduces the number of separate disgorgers the angler needs to take on a session.
- Small Disgorger: Small end for hook sizes 8, 6, 4. Large end for hook sizes 6, 4, 2.
- Large Disgorger: Small end for hook sizes 2, 1, 1/0. Large end for hook sizes 1/0, 2/0, 3/0.