Spool Bag TRONIXPRO
Designed for the increasing number of anglers who are fishing with fixed spool reels. As more and more anglers are converting to this style of fishing, the need to fish with lines of different diameters to take advantage of a fishing situation is becoming more commonplace. In order to do this, anglers are taking multiple spools with them on each session. The Tronixpro Spool Bag has been designed to store spare spools in an organised and protected way. It is made from hard-wearing, water-resistant and wipe clean 420D Oxford Nylon material and is fully padded throughout. It features moveable dividers so that you can optimise the bag to store any size of spool. In addition to holding spare reel spools, it is an excellent bag for storing spare spools of line, accessories and can even be used to store multiple, smaller, multiplier reels. A two-way zip covers three sides of the bag to allow for easy and practical opening. It features a rubberised, Tronixpro branded tab for easy use in cold and wet conditions.
- Designed to carry spare fixed spool, spools, for the angler who uses different lines depending on the fishing situation.
- It features moveable dividers so that the angler can optimise the bag for any size of spool.
- It can also be adapted to carry spare spools of mainline, accessories and even smaller multiplier reels.
- Made from hard-wearing, water-resistant and wipe clean 420D Oxford Nylon material and is fully padded throughout. A two-way zip covers three sides to allow for easy and practical opening.
- Dimensions: 30 x 22 x 5 CM.